The largest, most experiential tech festival of the Middle East is going virtual this year and Tap Payments will be there with them. As the exclusive payments partner and the official Fintech Village sponsor, we are excited to play a part in helping the Step team organize their first ever virtual conference.
Be sure to swing by our booth! Our team will be attending all 3 days of the conference, from the 24th to the 26th of August, ready to meet new people, learn new insights, share our vision and explore how the market and the technology is growing within the region.
This year we have an exciting list of sessions and workshops organized for you during the 3 days, within our virtual both and in the 'Sessions' stage. This also includes an unmissable fireside chat with Ali Abulhasan, the co-founder and CEO of Tap Payments.
Make sure that you also check out the Fintech Village where we are excited to present some of the best startups from across the region. Some of the startups present at the Fintech Village are:
- Xpense: A digital-only business current account for freelancers, solo entrepreneurs and startups that combines bookkeeping and banking in one beautiful and easy-to-use app.
- Tamara: This startup from Saudi provides your customers the flexibility to buy now and pay later.
- Mamo Pay: The C2C payment platform from UAE that to empowers people to effortlessly access their money through a platform that demonstrates simplicity, empathy, and utility
- Spare: This Kuwait-based startup aims to transform the traditional boring ways of handling personal finances and to improve customer spending patterns with intelligent insights and automation.
- Nerve Solutions: A trusted technology partner to some of the largest financial services company. Nerve creates products for for real time risk management and surveillance in financial markets.
- The Coach Link: The online platform that helps you connect with certified coaches for everything, from life coaching, business coaching and executive coaching to career coaching, relationship coaching and so much more.
- Oneagrix: The only B2B marketplace that helps halal-centric businesses source agricultural, nutraceutical and poultry products
If you haven't bought your ticket yet, late tickets are on sales now at the Step Anywhere website, so be sure to grab them. Don't miss the opportunity to network with industry leaders, startups, investors & more, all from the comfort of your couch!
We look forward to meeting you and would be happy to answer any questions you may have at our booth.
Follow our thoughts and updates about the conference on: