The largest, most experiential tech festival of the Middle East is going virtual again but this time focusing on the quickly growing and advancing markets of Saudi Arabia! Once again, as the exclusive payments partner and the official Fintech Village sponsor, we are excited to play a part in helping the Step team organize another successful virtual conference.
Be sure to swing by our booth! Our team will be attending all 3 days of the conference, from the 24th to the 25th of November, ready to meet new people, learn new insights, share our vision and explore how the market and the technology is growing within Saudi and the region.
This year we have an exciting list of sessions and workshops organized for you during the 3 days, within our virtual both and in the 'Sessions' stage. Check our booth to see the agenda for the day!
This also includes an unmissable fireside chat between Waleed AlBallaa, the reputed tech & entrepreneurship thought leader and Ali Abulhasan, the co-founder and CEO of Tap Payments, on the 25th of November at 2.40 pm (GMT+3). They’ll be discussing the importance of Fintech innovation to scale MENA businesses, factors that are crucial in transforming the e-commerce industry within the Middle East, the future of payments and a lot more!
Make sure that you also check out the Fintech Village where we are excited to present some of the best startups from across the region. Some of the startups present at the Fintech Village are:
- Lendo: Lendo is a Shariah-compliant, peer-to-peer (P2P) lending marketplace that helps to digitally pre-finance outstanding invoices for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in Saudi Arabia.
- Spotii: the leading Shop Now, Pay Later (SNPL) provider in the GCC. We empower your customers to spread their payments in the future with no interest, no cost, and no catch.
- ExpandCart: E-commerce platform to help build beautiful websites with digital marketing and SEO tools.
- Flaist: Flaist democratizes the digital journey for Banks and Financial Institutions, through their AI-powered suite of plug and play microservices that seamlessly fits into existing Bank applications to provide a richer digital experience, at scale.
- Kilde: Kilde is a global private debt marketplace matching Alternative Lending firms and investors looking for attractive returns.
- Stornest: Stornest is a digital tool for legacy planning that stores our clients' information that they would like to keep private while they are alive, but would not want this information to be lost in case of death.
- Xpense: The gulf region's first business banking alternative designed by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs.
- Tabby: Buy now and pay later to make online shopping easy.
If you haven't bought your ticket yet, late tickets are on sales now at the Step Saudi website, so be sure to grab them. Don't miss the opportunity to network with industry leaders, startups, investors & more, all from the comfort of your couch!
We look forward to meeting you and would be happy to answer any questions you may have at our booth.
Follow our thoughts and updates about the conference on: